National Health Care Provider Solutions, NHCPS, is now offering group rate packages for Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS), and Basic Life Support (BLS) online certification and recertification courses. Group rates are available for groups of five or more individuals.
“NHCPS is dedicated to providing the best online certification experience available,” John Lustig, NHCPS’ CEO, said. “We have organized group rate packages for groups ranging from five to 5,000 individuals. Certification solutions for groups of coworkers, whole departments, and even entire clinics or hospitals have reached out to us in the past looking for an all engrossing solution, so we are working to make it even easier for them. Each group rate certification package is tailored to fit the unique needs of each organization, which has historically ranged from undergraduate nursing groups, to Endoscopy Centers, to Top 50 Rated Hospital Networks.”
Benefits for clients that take advantage of NHCPS’s group rate program include:
- Flexible rates and payment options for groups of 5 or more created to fit specific needs of each organization
- Additional discounts available for student/educational organizations
- Registration is easy; NHCPS will generate all individual credentials, allowing all members of a group to begin courses without any additional work
- No time limit upon purchasing a group package for beginning and completing all individual courses
- NHCPS will guide all members of an organization through the entire process, from initial registration to the distribution of provider cards upon course completion
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money-back
All NHCPS course training and examinations are offered exclusively online. Study guides, instructional videos, audiobooks and other additional online resources are provided with all ACLS, PALS and BLS courses. All NHCPS courses adhere to the most recent American Heart Association (AHA) standards and guidelines.
For more information regarding NHCPS please visit our website at http://www.NHCPS.com.
National Health Care Provider Solutions (NHCPS) is the premier online ACLS, PALS and BLS Certification and Recertification provider for health care professionals. We strive to provide all health care providers who certify with NHCPS with the best certification experience possible through a combination of our training material, comprehensive examinations, overall simplicity and convenience available through an online course. NHCPS is dedicated to improving health care education around the world and uses all proceeds to provide similar life support education to those previously without access. For more information, visit http://www.NHCPS.com