10 Yetis PR Agency is offering businesses free publicity with its new ‘Yeti Yells’ online initiative.
UK-based PR agency www.10yetis.co.uk is offering small to medium businesses – companies with fewer than 250 employees – the chance to receive a ‘Yeti Yell’, the name given to an initiative to give businesses an online boost.
Each week, we’ll ask our Facebook and Twitter fans and followers to put forward UK-based businesses they think deserve free promotion, using this Facebook app.
Fans are then encouraged to vote for the business they would like to see win. The first Yeti Yell will be on Friday 7th June.
Votes will be counted on Wednesday 5th June to give the team the time to put a video together.
The business with the highest number of votes will then be promoted to thousands. Each will receive:
• A blog post highlighting the business and its core products or services on 10 Yetis’ blog, as well as similar blogs on sister companies Online Video Company and A Social Media Agency
• Promotion on the 10 Yetis Facebook page, reaching almost 3,000 people
• A short video highlighting the business’ products or services
• Tweets from all 10 Yetis team members with company-branded accounts
• Promotion across other seeding channels
This video featuring senior account manager Shannon Haigh and head Yeti Andy Barr explains the concept in more detail: http://www.wirewax.com/
Andy Barr had the following to say,
“PR people are up there with estate agents and the French when it comes to our reputation with the public. We’re trying to improve that bit by bit, by spreading the Yeti love.
“Just because a business might not yet be in a position to appoint a PR agency or bring in internal resources to handle it, doesn’t mean they wouldn’t appreciate a helping hand. Yeti Yells are a fun way to give SMEs a quick boost. It’s an opportunity to help businesses at the end of a long week reach people who may not have otherwise known about them and what they have to offer.”